COVID-19 and IGMAC UPDATE
In consideration of national and global events pertaining to the COVID-19 crisis, effective Immediately IGMAC Certification Program on-site inspections have been suspended until June 30. Read More.
IGMAC, the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Association of Canada, was formed in 1968 to establish high standards of professional conduct in the design, manufacture, application, installation and maintenance of hermetically sealed insulating glass units. More.
This is an active program and subject to continuous, ongoing review in order to improve our service to you, the manufacturer. We welcome any feedback with respect to any aspect of the program whether it is the administration, the auditing process or the testing phase of certification. More.
During the COVID-19 crisis, FGIA is committed to providing important resources and news related to the pandemic and its ever-evolving health and economic implications. The COVID-19 Resources web page serves as a centralized resource for updated information specific to the fenestration and glazing industry. Click Here.
From Executive Director Margaret Webb IGMA-AAMA ActivityCurrent status: We’re approaching the end of the timeline in our negotiations with AAMA to combine the two organizations.The financial, bylaws, overall governance, organizational structure are all substantially...
April 30, 2019 – Glass Day is the commercial glass and glazing industry's learning and networking event of the year. Click here to view a flyer about this event. The 9th Annual Glass Day is hosted by Garibaldi Glass, an award-winning glass fabricator with over 50...
- Develop customized QMS Tier documents around IGMA TM-4010 ISO9001:2008 or :2015 platform that can be applied by IGMA suppliers.
- Mentor and coach IGMA suppliers and leadership group around the ISO9001:2008 / :2015 requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver training programs integrating quality requirements and specific documentation with comprehensive training packages specific to companies’ needs.
- Develop and support highly effective internal audit strategies that will yield the QMS results that benefit the bottom line. Support IGMA suppliers in developing and implementing a comprehensive QMS to meet the ISO9001:2008 requirements.
With over two decades of experience in successful implementation, RPM Consulting is the right choice for IGMA members. Contact IGMA offices or Ron Michalzuk today to discuss the many ways RPM Consulting can make a successful impact to your company’s bottom line. RON MICHALZUK DIRECT: (313) 506-9921 email@example.com www.rpm-consulting-inc.com
Overview of the Program
The IGMA Leadership Development Program focuses on the soft skills a leader needs to achieve his or her full potential. Everyone in the workforce develops hard skills required to be employed in the insulating glass industry, but developing soft skills (communicating effectively with people, recognizing a company’s culture and effectively aligning with that culture, understanding accountability in the workplace, etc.) provides the necessary intangibles to become a great leader. Once again, IGMA is leading the glass industry into the future by creating the first leadership development program for manufacturers and fabricators of its kind.
Program Facilitator: Oak Moser
Oak is a senior management professional with 33 years’ experience leading and coaching teams in professional, manufacturing and competitive sports sectors. He has a proven track record as an effective leadership coach, working with multi-disciplinary teams, operating in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments where Customer Satisfaction, Winning and Profitability are key. He helps build competitive environments, where people connect and engage with each other to achieve goals and objectives quickly. He also applies a customized leadership behavioral approach that brings enthusiasm and desired results for organizations. He is trained and certified with Coaching 2 Connect Inc., the authors of two successful Leadership Development Training Programs (Performance Architecture & Leadership Spectrum). The development programs are designed to help coaches and executives manage themselves, relationships with their team members, build a winning culture and serve their Clients with world class standards. He is experienced coaching leaders/athletes to get the most out of each other for team success. Learn more about the program.
- “The group of experts you had were awesome. They were very attentive, welcoming and helpful.”
- “The hands-on portion is awesome. Being able to take what was learned in a presentation and then apply it in real life was really effective.”
- “Hosting the event at a testing facility is great… while participants may see the IGU processes discussed at each of the stations every day, they don’t always get to see the testing methods and apparatus conducted from a third party.”
Typically, modules for the Workshops include:
- Workstation 1: Frost Point
- Workstation 2: Glass Cutting
- Workstation 3: Spacer & IG Fabrication
- Workstation 4: Gas Filling
- Workstation 5: Desiccant / Desiccated Matrix
- Workstation 6: Sealants
- Workstation 7: Volatile Fog
- Workstation 8: IG Failures